|
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 @ 5:56 PM
![]() 3/5 stars (Rest of the pictures will be up by 9pm!) YAY GUESS WHATTT. MYES ARE OVER! :D (Just when you thought you didnt have to study for two months at least .. Someone has to come and tell you there's Phyz pract test 2 weeks later and you have chinese compo to hand in tomorrow -.- Geez ;/) I flunked my last paper anyway. Totally screwed it -- last in class? Maybe :/ Shouldve studied during the 3 days, i'm such an overconceited bitch. Ahhh anyway, went out with Paola and Cheryl after Maths! (Gah ching, get well soon and hope you're not too devastated with ___ ):) Very fun! :D Met the 4 we met last year, ate breakfast, went down to skygarden, talked, watched them eat, camwhored, read digusting books at PageOne - Loose girl LOL. Speaking of books! Must read 'Love, Rosie' by Cecelia Ahern okay! Very sweet, funny, touching and awesome book :) Time passed super fast and 2 1/2 hours passed already. Went down to GV to watch Wolverine. I read many people's blogs and everyone said the show was awesome. I srly dont think so! >( Not very fantastic lol. BUT Hugh Jackman is hawt! Too bad he didnt have blue eyes; but those muscles (!), ohgod. Yes, and I teared again! Every movie seems to make me tear. Even 17 again; crazy, I cry at the stupidest things ;/ Yeps not very worth it, and the ending tells me that there's a Wolverine2. Walked around and stuff. Even ToyRUs also kept us occupied for so long. Heh. Time passed very fast ^^ Still cant believe exams are over! And one week ago I was still wishing and wishing that week will pass faster and in a blink of an eye, exams over liao! (Okay, many blinks of an eye; and shutup, I know I say this every year, hahahaha.) I'm so free tonight, shall go watch tv for at least 3 hours after 1234567 million years! Next up : Angels and Demons (I shall just go be some movie critic when I grow up- though I know my taste sucks, pttf :D) WALAO I NEVER GO OUT WITH CYNTHIA SHE ALSO LIKE TO TALK ABOUT ME ON HER BLOG ONE. WHAT UNGLAM. WHAT!!!!!! (glares) Next time in public I purposely diu your lian then you know arh, I'm very good in that, you should know :) FRIDAY.FRIDAY.FRIDAY. SO EXCITED!!!! :D |
disclaimer. simple. i write, you read :D my blog, my shit. welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D
her. known all over the world as CARISSA :) one year older on 9APRIL chcolates/sushi/movies/ angmohs/girlfriends if you think you know me, you dont. if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here. One and only wish. To travel around the world. Links.
2C'08!
3E'09!
ELDDS!
PCCUBE!
Shared Blog
Privateblog
Audrey Angela Bernice Cari Cheryl Chen Yan Chinghun Chingxing Cynthia Eelin Esther Elza Gavin♥ Javier Jeremy Junwei Kangning Kailun Kelly Kenneth Kimyee Marion Meeling Meiling Meiyu Minghong Mutang Paola Peining Pekkhoon Priscilla Ruthanne Shaun Sharmila Sherlyn Simin Sirui Siying Vivan Xinzhe Xiuhui Xiumei YingHong Yi Teng Yunfei Yu Wei Yuyan Zhiying Zoenin archives.
August 2008
September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 |