Wednesday, April 29, 2009 @ 5:49 PM




Whispers hello i miss you quite terribly,

So stunned I didnt know what to say. The results were ttly unexpected :O
Cheerup I guess. <3

Anyway, mugged history today, and my brain's filled with German politics. >( Still have the appeasement policies and reasons left, ugh. At least its one down and 4 more to go. But who cares, I'm giving up on Hitler and going out for dinner nowww, ciiaoz! :D

P/s. Why are you apologising? You dont even know the reasons, and I highly doubt the rest are gonna tell you either. You're a guy. We're girls. Why d'you want to hang out with us so much anyway?


(edited)





Can you stay strong?
Can you go on?
Kristy are you doing okay?
A rose that won’t bloom
Winter’s kept you
Don’t waste your whole life trying
To get back what was taken away

(Dont scare me D:)

Oh yeahhhhhhh and by the way,

Happy Belated 16th Birthday Kenneth! :D


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.