Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 3:55 PM




Twilight the movie

(Not applicable for fans)
Nawh, I didnt catch the movie in cinemas but someone bought me th DVD ytd soo I decided to watch the movie a um, few minutes ago.
To summarise the movie in 2 words ; It. Sucked.
What a pity, I loved the book. The movie totally ruined it all.

The way Bella and Edward started; pure nonsense. It didnt make any sense (at all)
And it was so so downplayed, you dont get the 'awww' feeling when they kiss and stuff.
Robert Pallison cute ? Bullshit.
Bella mumbles all her words and lacks emotion (x10000).
You cant tell when she's afraid of James. (Maybe from her loud heavy breathing)
You cant tell when she's not freaked out by what Edward is saying.
(Edward was very emotionless also, but i think he was supposed to be like that.)

Anyway. Story was pratically made up of very boring conversations with the actors mumbling their words, no emotions what-so-ever and a very lame plot.
Even the parts when Edward fights with James.
All you get is supernatural jumping and lots and lots of hissing, no action at all.
So yeah, if you havent watched the DVD or sth; DONT.
And no, i didnt watch some lousy pirated version.

Teehee. I'm gonna get flamed ~


In other news, went to the cemtery this morning with the whole entire extended maternal family to visit my grandpa ;)
Got burned 3 times and got my whole entire face red from all the smoke.
Pretty fun though :D I bet he feels honored,
We stuck windmills, added all the pretty flowers and killed every single ant :D
Decided not to go out with th others afterwards cuz I was dead beat.
(1am ytd night hello?)

Came home and started a movie marathon by myself w/ all the new DVDs.
Dunno how my mom buy one. Cant imagine her watching those shows.
I mean, Shuttle. hello? Who the hell is gonna watch that!!!
Okay, gotta jet. Tons more movies to watch :D
Rain plus aircon plus DVDs plus coke plus no parents plus no homework = pure bliss.
What a night. Teeheeheeee.


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.