Tuesday, April 7, 2009 @ 8:19 PM


I M SO TOUCHED !!! :D

Today HAS to be one of da best days :D
Cheryl was such a bloody good actress that i didnt suspect anything during our 1hr walk around the school talking + flipping past yearbooks for xiaxue's face :O
Until ; we walked into a dark LT and Toeh suddenly came up to cover my eyes ..
Then there was a lighted cake on the table right in front.
With them pouncing on me SCREAMING the birthday song.
I swear I almost cried ;)
Do I have to repeat that again ? THANKYOU! I M SO TOUCHED :D:D

In other news ;
LA was very funny today. (Hahaha)

Ms Ong : What ?!!! I didnt know there was a pretty one among all the relief teachers! Later go back staff room must look carefully for her.
Jacky : Ya, must look carefully. Just dont look into the mirror ..
Ms Ong : JACKY WHAT DID YOU SAY .
(LOL)

And the toliet ran out of paper during recess then me and Fiona were sneaking into the teacher's toliet to steal their paper. Hilarious lmao.

Then on the way home after CCA,
-Familiar looking Kranji girl stares and stares at me while @ the traffic light-
Then suddenly,
Kranji girl : CARISSA !! -Waves and walks over-
Me : -Blinks-
Kranji Girl : WA you look so different sia! You rebonded your hair. I almost cldnt recognise you!
Me : Er ya.
Kranji Girl : And long time no see man! How are you.
Me : Huh? Fine.
Kranji Girl : Okayyyy I'm turning here, byebye!
Me : -Blinks- Bye

LOL. I gave very intellgent answers, hahaha.
And do i even know any kranji girls. Who the hell was that ?!?! (LOL. O_O)

Gah, chem test tomrrow. I still have the whole QA notes >(

Thursday after school : Unborn with Esther then dinner :D
Friday : Cemetry in the morning w/ cousins; pccube gathering afterwards (?) / Celebrating mine and my mom's birthday ;)
Saturday : Homework :O
Sunday : Easter thing at Cheryl's church.

My life aint actually that bad! I must stop being such a sad person in class.
(I m trying, I cant help it tho ; aww crap :D)
Pictures some other day, chemchemchem, bai ;)


(edited)

Happy 17th birthday Hester! :D

I added this on 8th April but anyway!
Happy belated birthday my dearest brownie senior and currently EL senior (:
Teehee. Yeaz, I was from brownie. Vry fun one okeh :D


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.