Friday, April 17, 2009 @ 4:12 PM


FRIDAY.
And I love Fridays! :D

School was same old. Plus Chinghun was the parade commander today! Haha no idea why she was so stressed ytd night; wasnt so bad was it? (: Very first time I almost fell asleep in history, (Wonder how long I'll need to recover from SYF? :O) Betted with Huiying that if I passed Physics, EL shall get GWH and guess what, I passed Physics afterall! :D (Which also means there's hope for a GWH >D) Had the best PE ever, we played scissors paper stone with 3D, where the winners got to go straight for recess. 1hr 20 minutes of recess, shiok anot! :B Where in the hell do you get PE lessons where you get to play cool games like scissors paper stone ?! :D And PL wants me to put back my tagbox. Die liao, I knew I was gonna get flamed for posting about Twilight. :D

Promised Grace I'd go home w/ her after school, till I met Toeh and she dragged me off to meet Hanying. Then Grace saw me on the bus with them and all hell broke loose. Haha naww kidding, I wonder how she'll feel though. I m sorry! :O Had subway with them and HELLO HANYING, I know you're reading this! Haha take a chill pill, you need major destressing. Lyou, (K) :D And DID YOU KNOW, Teoh pooped into her mom's stomach before she gave birth to her and the doctors were worried her shit get stuck in her nose and she cant breathe so they had to cut her mom's stomach open. (HAHAHA Eeyuk no wonder she's so gross now.)

MYE in 16 days, my mom got so worried when she saw the timetable with everything squeezed like mad in 1 week and keeps pestering me to start studying now ".. Or you will fail!! You will fail chem like last term!! Do you want to fail even more subjects for MYE?!! Wa so many subjects all in one week leh, you can cope anot?! This term better dont show me any D7(s) hor!" Thanks ah, very optimistic of you.

Gonna watch all the recorded Amazing race and Survivor series I missed now before I start mugging or anything. And I hope The Muttons win the DJ Wars ;)
P/s I know my day was boring but wdvr,
CIAOOOOZXZXZ! :D

- Got alot of lame jokes now leh, anyone wants to hear ? (:


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.