Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 4:39 PM


Dead shag.

Cheered too much today and the bloody sec 3 conference we had yesterday night where everyone was screaming and going, "I cant believe it! I cant believe it!". Kinda wore me out but I havent gotten over the GWH fever yet! I MEAN GWH BABEH. >D A once in a lifetime kind of thing and it severly exceeded expectations! :D

I remember how we got jeered at 2 years ago with our Bronze, how Ms Ek looked down on us. Before we got our results, I distinctively heard a 3__ Concert Band guy saying, "Wah, all CCAs got gold. Only CB got silver, aiya but never mind lah, still got EL. I wonder what EL will get.. BRONZE AH!!" Then he and his friend cracked up. They critised us, mocked us. How we do nothing but slack and slack, when they have never actually entered drama studio to see a single session.

We did it. After 6 years. We did it. (L)


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.