Friday, April 3, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
I LIKE DOUBLE CHEESE BURGERS.


You look so innocent,
But the guilt in your voice gives you away,
Yeah you know what i mean.

School was the same old; but CCA was v fun ! :D



Cabbed down to Chinatown for our red banner paper. (Hehe v hilarious:D)
P/S. OH CRAP I GIVE UP ON UPLOADING TH DAMN VIDEO :X
Get the video from me/sth, I cant be assed to try uploading anymore!

Was soo excited about blogging just now, but somehow i ve forgotten what i wanted to say.
Ummmmm. Okay bai :)


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.