Saturday, April 18, 2009 @ 6:38 PM


1 word : Hot !

Ah, I'm never gonna study under this hot weather! The fan is at full blast and I must have taken 3 baths today already, hoho. Anyhoo, mom's cooking spagetti I think, the whole kitchen's smelling like spagetti sauce :D (L)

And I'm DYING to watch 17 again, trying to make time for it, arghzx. (Zac Efron!) 91.3 FM also makes the worst advertisements ever and boy thunder what the hell is wrong with that DJ LOL.

Time for spagetti ! Whoosh bai, dont melt under the weather! :X


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.