Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 5:34 PM


Happy 15th birthday Shaun :D

Smacked Yue Chwen hard, full on his face w/ Meiling's book, :O If you ever read this, I m so sorry & i will try my best to perfect my frisbee skills :X (hahahaha) Super restless in class today, bouncing and fidegting non stop; hav to sleep early tonight no matter what.

No point locking up my blog since somehow/another people still knows the contents even if they werent invited (o.o). Stop worrying meiling, i'm sorry! :D:D I'll start appreciating the things i have now. really. :D & THANKYOU ESTHER ! :D Who else calls me once they see me sad, who else would be free to meet me when i get bored in an hour or less, who else knows me like you do?! Hahaha i luv you (chu) tooo :) And our phone calls are madness. Hahahha 2 people forever trying to talk at the same time & screaming very loudly lol. (more of you :D)

/
You are stronger than you think,
remember to stand tall.
Every challenge in your life
helps you to grow.
Every problem you encounter
strengthens your mind and your soul.
Every trouble you overcome
increases your understanding of life.

When all your troubles weigh
heavily on your shoulders,
remember that beneath the burden
you can stand tall,
because you are never given
more than you can handle...

And you are stronger than you think ! :D
(Its quoted btw.)
It has to be the results taking a toll on me :B & Pms? Yeah. Maybe D:

A : There's a movie coming soon right!! I wanna watch .
B : Wah, I want also! What is the movie called.
A : Its coming soon.
B : Yeahz, you told me already. What's the title of the movie ?
A : The movie is coming soon.
B : HUH STOP TELLING ME ITS COMING SOON, I KNOW.
A : Its. called. coming. soon.
B : Oh.
-pause-
B : You mean thats the title ?
A : (dies laughing) YES!!
B : Well.
-pause-
B : YOU AND YOUR LAME JOKES.
A : Im serious!!
B : Then there's a movie called 'now showing' too.
A : .... -gives up-
B : See! I didnt fall for it this time! -stupid smirk-
A : Hey look! Your button's dropping.
B : -looks down- Huh ? Where got ?!
A : Good dog good dog.
lol

Its friday the 13th tomorrow. I.TOLD.YOU. THIS.IS.AN.UNLUCKY.YEAR x10000.
Shut up phone. stop ringing damnit.





Eating helps you destress!! & This is veryveryveryveryveryvery nice :D
The chocolate biscuit i mean. The middle totally melts in your mouth :D Not the toys. The toys were from kinder surprise. I hav 3 blue snails now, meaning i ate 5 chocolate eggs. Plus I finished the whole packet of chocolate biscuits. Die already. I m turning into chocolate woman.


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.